Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Twitter is absolutely effective that it gives one the chance to interact with others to gain ideas, but I could not get into it. I had to make myself get online and twitter. I am so much more attracted to facebook because it gives so much more information about the people. Facebook just gives a better insight as to what people are talking about. Twitter is just headlines for what people are thinking.
It was interesting getting to see other peoples thoughts and ideas throughout the day. I do feel like the more people start twittering the better it will be. Then, there will be more networks on twitter. When I was younger, I used to do AOL chats. They would title their chatrooms to fit a certain subject or topic. I think that twitter should do something of the sort. It just may make it a little more interesting to do. For the most part, half the time I spent on twitter I had no idea what people were talking about. There were people talking about basketball and football, and those are things that I just don't keep up with, so I had no input to their ideas.
In a sense, I think twitter is somewhat pointless because it lacks the aspects such as profiles and pictures and stories and information that blogging, myspace, and facebook have. I mean, if I want someone to know how I feel about something, it is more than likely the people that I'm closest to, which means I will text them. Maybe one day twitter will incorporate something innovative and new that will attract people to it. For now, maybe they should try to do something simple with it like make it an iphone application.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home